We help leaders accelerate their careers and expand their influence by mastering their brand, improving their communication skills, and developing their confidence.
Why It Matters
Leadership isn’t a title. It’s a mindset and a skill set of influence.
Do you have what it takes to succeed? Let us help you.
We help leaders develop and trust their ability to communicate a vision and a clear path to a desired outcome so others will trust and follow them.
How We Do It
We help leaders gain clarity on their individual brand, the power of perception, and how to leverage both for impactful communications in-person, in remote video settings, and in the media.
Onsite and online programs, coaching, consulting, and keynote talks.
Group and one-on-one coaching.
We customize all of our programs to fit your organization and address your individual needs.
We discover and understand your pain points, challenges, and opportunities. Then we build solutions to address all three areas.
Our programs and Gerry’s talks focus on the following areas;
- Presentation & Public Speaking skills
- Media coaching
- Remote video communication—Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Online program development and delivery
- Change management
- Brand Development—individual & organizational
Okay, let’s get it out of the way, shall we?
It’s Gerry with a G. No relation to the former Penn State coach. No, you’re not the first to ask. I understand.
I love to help leaders and emerging leaders thrive. I develop programs, products, and services that help professionals enjoy the amazing experience of having more confidence, more influence, and performing better under pressure.
The coronavirus outbreak of 2020, forced many professionals and organizations into a scramble to figure out how to work and communicate remotely. That also brought a total alignment of my professional experiences in working with individuals and organizations.
I have three decades of experience and thousands of hours in front of TV cameras, radio audiences, conference rooms, and ballrooms as a broadcaster, speaker, trainer, and coach. I have worked onsite and online. Now I bring both worlds together.
A couple of things you wouldn’t know about me from my time on-air or in front of the room:
- I’m a fountain pen collector—I know, nerd alert. We all have our quirks.
- I volunteered as the helper for my kids’ gym class when they were in grade school and I smile to this day every time I hear the sound of kids on a playground, completely unaware of all the stress that life has waiting for them.
- I’m the last of five kids, youngest of four boys. My dad’s name was John. My brothers: Jack, Jim, and Joe. For some reason, my folks decided to spell my name with a G. So glad they did!
I want to help you be a more effective leader. That’s why I started this company two decades ago. I help leaders bring their excellence to the front of the room and the front of the Zoom.
I have spent more than three decades in front of TV cameras, microphones, doing live broadcasts on the radio, and speaking to audiences. In other words, I’ve had plenty of opportunities to make lots of mistakes that you don’t have to make. I welcome the opportunity to help you and your team shine.